Upcoming Project at the Shiocton Shooting Range
All these projects have been completed. We were able to cover All off the Shooting tables with shelters and add gravel to the fronts of the shelters to find your shell casings easier.
- 2022 cameras: The cameras will be updated
- 2021 project: Roads and Parking lots. Lots were expanded and drainage added. The work was done by Scott Marcks Trucking & Excavating Inc.
- We received funding for the construction material to build a shelter over the Handgun Range. The money was donated by Shiocton Business League, Colwitz’s Bp, Shiocton Flyers Club, Shiocton Lions, Hometown Grill, River Rail Bar and Grill, and Shadows on the Wolf.
- Electricity from the swim lake area to the rifle/archery range. Bodart Electric has donated their electrical service with this project. They will also be assisting in the camera project.
- M & E Construction Services, LLC, is building/donated a large portion of the cost to construct the utility shed. The utility shed will be used to store targets, paint, zip ties, and other various range items. New London Building and Supply donated a large portion of the building material for the shed. CFS/CCW donated the concrete pad the utility shed is on.
- Once the electric is installed we can look at installing cameras. Once we have cameras, we can look at installing port a potties that have been requested by several.
- We are implementing a pay station/annual pass. Annual passes have been requested by several people throughout this year. It seems as most people would rather pay the $60 for the pass instead of a daily fee of $10.00. The daily fee would be similar to the boat launches.
- Moving the Archery Range.
- Utility shed build by M & E Construction Services, LLC, Building material donated by
New London Building and Supply.